BLUETTI B300S Expansion Battery | 3,072Wh ( Only Works With AC500 )
We are so sorry that B300 will be postponed to 2022. Please click Here for more details. And check the latest estimated shipping date below:
- 1.Order Number before "BLUETTI-US12163": Shipped.
- 2. Order Number BLUETTI-US12164" to "BLUETTI-US15294"：Will ship by February 12th.
- 5.The Rest Orders：Will ship by February 19th.
We are so sorry that B300 will be postponed to 2022. Please click Here for more details.
- 3,072Wh LiFePO4 battery for over 3,500 life cycles.
- Standalone power station with 100W USB-C, 12V/10A car port and USB-A port.
- Flexible charging via AC, solar and car power sources.
- Responsive even in freezing days with Temperature Adaptive Function.
- Compatible with AC500 for a maximum of 36,864Wh capacity. (2*AC500+12*B300S)
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
*The D050S DC charging enhancer is required.
Versatile Power Source
Responsive Even in the Cold
Expandable Battery Pack
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？6
Q2: How many B300 packs can be connected to AC500？4
Q3: Can B300S and B300 be mixed in an AC500 power system?Yes. 4 packs in total.
Q4: Does B300s support App control?A:
Connect it to the AC500, pair them with BLUETTI App, and you can control the system at any time from anywhere.
Q5: Can I use B300s alone as a UPS?A:
Q6: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI B300s?A:
1000W Max. with optional D050S DC Charging Enhancer*
* Sold separately
Q7: Can I use car cigaretter lighter or lead-acid battery to charge B300s?A:
Yes, BLUETTI D050S DC Charging Enhancer* is required.
* Sold separately
Q8: Can I use third-party solar panels to charge the BLUETTI B300s?A:Yes, if the solar panels' specs fall in
1) Total Voltage: 12-60V
2) Total Power: 500W Max.
3) Include MC4 connectors.
Q9: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q10: Can I use or charge B300s in sub-zero temperatures?Temperature ranges for B300S are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q11: How long can it run my device?Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For B300s, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 100W light bulb with it, the running time will be:
3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 100W ≈ 25hrs
Note: The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q12: Is B300s waterproof?No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q13: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q14: I'd like more tutorial videos on the AC500 and B300s combo.Sure, please follow BLUETTI Support on YouTube.
Q15: What is the difference between B300S and B300?1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
Q16: How does the heating function work?When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
A useful guide to making the most of it all.