BLUETTI EB55 Portable Power Station | 700W 537Wh
- 700W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,400W Surge)
- 537Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 13 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/Dual AC)
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- 400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Meet all your need during camping
Multiple DC & AC Outputs, Versatile Recharging
An ideal solution for outdoor trip
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB55?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB55 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 700W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB55, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
537Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 0.8hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB55?A:
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB55?A:
PV input requirements for EB55:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3.5hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Is the EB55 power station waterproof?A:
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q7: Can I use or charge EB55 in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for EB55 are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q8: Does EB55 support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q9: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?A:
No. If the internal battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A: